Friday, October 24, 2008

international driver's license

here's what your international driver's license will look like.

get it from any u.s. aaa travel location.'ll need to pass the two-part test, which consists of:
* [part 1] you, being able to pay a $15 fee, and
* [part 2] you, being able to sign your name.
then, you'll be legally able to drive on the wrong side of the road.
question: which side is the right side, when the left is right and the right is wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment