sam i am [i]
by a. brightlight
if i could be a child (again)
i’d be like sam i am
i’d run and play (to God i’d pray), to mom i’d say “yes ma’am”
i’d form a team (with josephine) and save the oceans (blue)
if i could be a child, i’d be like sam
i’d be like you
inspired by the birthday of sam martineau.
- i’d be like you (it’s true)
- i’d learn about sustainability.
- i’d have a garden.
- i’d watch (in wonder) as chickens hatched in my home.
- i’d be surrounded by love.
- i’d be influenced by harvard, and science, and a deep regard for planet earth.
- i’d grow to love, respect, and be awed by: water.
- i’d be the best friend of my sister, jo.
- i’d learn about the fragile state of nations, but i wouldn’t focus on that:
i’d learn about the oceans and i’d read (the cat in the hat).
- i’d be a bright light, even on the darkest of days.
[i] martino, joal. (4.14-1.17). sam i am. book 78: dark days. © 2017 by wellnesseducation.us