does "good" defeat "evil"? 
by g. olly
does good always defeat evil?
not by a long shot.
- winners, however, gain power.
- “power” gets to tell the story.
- “power” then gets to write & publish the his-story.
- “power” tends to tell his “good” story, which makes it appear as if "good" actually defeated evil.
- Truth is... the winner simply labeled himself as "good."
no. good does not defeat evil.
look around (schoolyards, gangs, organized crime, politicians, corporations, war, etc.). evil wins his fair share, uh... nature-all-y.
we’d like to think that good will win out, in the long run. we hope that love will prevail, that god is on our side, etc.
but, in a relative world of apparent differentiation, ego/separation seizes the day.
Love isn’t out for a ‘win.’ Love isn’t fighting against any-thing. Love simply IS’.
 martino, joal. (4.2-1.17). does good defeat evil? book 78: dark days. © 2017 by wellnesseducation.us