by h. u. mandoing
alternative title: ignorance ain’t bliss
ignorance ain’t bliss
thoughts have consequence
thoughts lead to beliefs (leading to acts that make no sense)
leading to a nightmare that we wish there never was
ignorance ain’t bliss, and
stupid is as stupid does
- this thoem is not inspired by politics.
- it is inspired by a life form that values itself above all others: a vampirical cancer that fails to see itself in its own projection/reflection.
- a species that has apparently lost its ability to practice the art (and science) of introspection.
- a mass of lemmings, allowing a few (powerful) "leaders" to steer us off of a cliff.
- the "leaders" have no power that we do not freely bestow upon them.
- they (shockingly enough) need us.
[i] martino, joal. (2.18-2.17). ignorance ain't bliss. book 78: dark days. © 2017 by wellnesseducation.us