by ima h. umming bird
awake unto a crisis
no time to judge (or fight)
awake into another world
a time to Yolk: Unite
· in the season of fall, in the world of the ruby-throated hummingbird, every morning is a crisis: there is a need... a need for nectar!
· interestingly enough, the hummingbirds at 333 rock ridge ln., in mt. hollywood, seem to collaborate more, in times of scare-city:
o they share more,
o they accommodate more,
o they fight less,
o they attack/defend/attack less.
· …yet… in the evening, when everyone has had his fill… battle!
· territory, mine-full-ness, and scare-city abound.
· even though there is more than enough for everyone, the players chirp, chest-bump, and fight (for what is [apparently] right-fully ‘mine’).
· hmmmmmm… interesting.