Monday, September 12, 2016

sun screen



sunscreen  [1]
by s. unscreens

screen from me, the sun
soak into my skin
hide the dark ingredients and toxins found within
scare the money from my pocket, nix my outdoor fun
supplement my vitamins with pill, you will:
screen sun

keep us locked inside (from our childhood through our teens)
though i haven’t fried, part of me has died:
sun screen
_________________________________________

amazing… how the consume-err... has bought-into the idea that the free, wonder-full sun is somehow ‘bad,’ while overpaying for the right to lather-down our skin with toxic chemicals is somehow ‘good.’

(actually, it's not really that amazing, at all.)


[1] martino, j. (9.11-1.16). sun screen. book 77: shift. © 2016 by wellnesseducation.us.

No comments:

Post a Comment