onalaska vipassana (and gratitude) 
by g. r. atitude
- superb weather (perfect time of year).
- walking with deer.
- superb surroundings.
- excellent food, and food schedule.
- few distractions.
- perfect settings for doing exactly what we came here for (even though… before we came… we had no idea what we were coming here for).v
- very, very accommodating staff.
- lots of flexibility (with meditation [location: e.g. ‘where’ you can meditate]).
- excellent technique.
- excellent weather.
- options: coffee, butter, milk, cheese… and they even made an attempt at cookies and brownies.
- compassion, if one happened to get caught breaking a rule.
- men and women… all intent on bettering themselves (and others).
 martino, j. (8.06-1.16). onalaska vipassana (gratitude). book 77: shift. © 2016 by wellnesseducation.us.