by a. g. enda
"the system is rigged" (when we lose),
but (not so-so much) when we win;
when i can develop some land, and then
'preserve' it (for my next of kin).
when i can be/get that which serves me best...
i often look the other way (okay),
when i don't enjoy the (opposing) result:
"the system is rigged (here, today)."
"the ump blew the call" (when we lose)
but "we got a break" (when we win);
the playing-field slanted, our victory (granted)
the system is rigged (yet again).
- given the negatives of the trump campaign, the internet, the media, and political discourse... the limited freedoms (that we appear to have) appear to be exposing the 'rigs' associated with various 'systems.'
- true, the systems are rigged. we, in all likelihood, wish that they were rigged in our favor.
- we, in all likelihood support the rigging of systems -- when it benefits our (personal/familial) agendae.
1. is the system rigged, against the cow that was born, bred, and processed... leading to y/our last hamburger, steak, or yogurt-cone?
2. is the system rigged, against the homeless community's wish of setting up a tent-city, say... in y/our backyard?
3. is the belief-system rigged, when the system's systemic beliefs cannot be questioned?
4. would descendants of immigrants 'rig the system' against immigration?
5. would a farmer 'rig the system' against infestation?
6. in y/our own home, have you/we ever rigged the system against pests?
7. our immune systems are even rigged, against disease.
compadres, the system is rigged, yes.
at times, the rigging is extreme, unseen and spiraling out of control. a prime example is the fact that the system of mass-catching and processing of the oceans' sea-food, simply because we (humans see food and eat it).
it is rigged, of course (against the fish).
can we stop it? would we, if we could?
when i lock the car doors (and protect my home floors), i'm purposefully rigging the system against the potential criminal who might want to improve his (or his family's) way of life.
for every living system (from the amoeba... to the u.s.a. political primaries… to corporate tax-evasion… to space-time energetic proliferation), let there be no doubt:
the system is rigged, and the rigging is all-ways self-serving.
 martino, j. (5.31-1.16). the system is rigged. book 77: shift. © 2016 by wellnesseducation.us.