twins, born to special music (but we didn't like the tone) we wouldn't stop complaining so they named us 'bitch' & 'moan'
* is it possible that humanity has been born into one of the most exquisite Plays in the Uni-Verse?
* is it possible that humanity has evolved Perfectly, using senses to filter (in/out) data?
* too much color (or perception of sub-atomic phenomena) might be a bit overwhelming to observe, but this 77-second Play (1) allows for the acquisition and loss of 'just enough' vision, hearing, scent, proprioception, taste, and touch...
...which gives us the chance to Dance (and complain about such).
* all of this sensory perception, observed from a local, person-all perspective, creates the illusion of individuality...
...which allows for every, single (un)solitary experience...
...providing for the opportunity to indulge, to savor (and complain)
again, and again, and again, and again.
(1) life martino, j. (2.20-1.14).book 73: round trip. copyright by wellnesseducation.us
the above poem was written (in less than 60 seconds) as part of our annual 'Femino
Family Reunion,' during the 'scavenger
hunt' event. the
Martineau clan had to find 10 items, and #10 was 'a four-line poem that rhymes.' sidenote: we (the Martineaus) 'won' the
scavenger hunt, in a tie-breaking 'challenge' by putting on a one-minute song
and dance routine (to 'jingle bells').
* the True Self resonates within each of us, in a
Real World where earthly victories and defeats do not matter, because this
Real World is One of no-matter.
* this Real World is a Uni-Verse, a Singing
Vibration of Loving Energy, expressed as infinite reflections of Light,
interpreted (on the earth plane) as the dual world. in Reality, it’s All One.
* this Real World can be “Connected with” (in
glimpses, here), usually via art, song, meditation, creativity, massage,
poetry, dance, etc. -- when love
guides us toward Unity and Harmony.
* let's think
about it: at times when wIe have
glimpsed this 'Unified Other World,' haven’t we been in an altered state
of some kind? this (loving) feeling
emits a sense of Perfection, when everything seems 'right.' some people call these moments 'Aha!' moments.
* anyway… the Way to the True Self is an
inner journey. someday, we’ll
re-Member that, like dorothy (in the
wizard of oz), this wasn’t really a Real journey… at
the word 'hero' contains the dual-opposite words 'he' and 'her' while also
containing the symbol of unity and one-ness 'o'. inside each of us is an apparent paradoxical
dichotomy: the apparently separate self is a Unified Self. this Self is the watcher of the Movie,
the player in the Play, the dancer in the Dance. no-thing else is Really Real.
every-One is a Hero.
 martineau, l. (2003). book 20: the hero rhymes within. unpublished as
of July 6, 2003. analysis on 6-17-05. copyright 2003 by wellnesseducation.us
* the photo, taken (yesterday) on 2.13.14, somehow reminded me of that old thoem.
sen sationalism by zen sation although it might seem like a
conspiracy, it is just human expression (coupled with capitalism). every channel, website, commercial,
newscast, etc. has one, ultimate goal (which you already know is not to report the truth). this is different, however, from a conspiracy
to lie. the goal is simple: to get you to tune-in. heck, we even do this (in the human sense) as
part of the dating and mating game. businesses make $$ (and people gain
power) when they have y/our attention. by
design, the ‘news’ that gets reported/emphasized will be the stuff that gets
y/our attention. the photos, the verbiage
and the predictions will sensationalize exponentially – knowing that today’s
story will become yesterday’s news old. that's why the news gives us the most sensational aspects of:
are they lying? are they 'bad'? are they manufacturing the news??? that is for the (individual) viewer to decide. as consumers/viewers, it is our responsibility
to re-center, and to re-cognize that newsmakers don’t care (so much) about reality
as they do about getting us to tune-in. again and again.
what if war, horror, death, loss is simply a part of the fabric of human existence?
what if the inevitability of death is designed, in some way, to allow for an appreciation of life?
what if the experience of loss is the very validation of positive past experience?
what if past misdeeds are the reason for a heart to Know forgiveness?
what if the experience of sacrifice (e.g. time away) precluded a re-Union?