coffee vs. tea [i]
by theresa ease alternative title: serene-i-tea
in the debate of ‘coffee vs. tea’ (for me)
pros of coffee, over tea:
- it’s a habit. it’s the known.
- it’s more of a quick jolt of caffeine.
- if I’m driving down the highway, on a long night trip, coffee keeps me awake.
pros of tea, over coffee:
- t’s the unknown. it’s new.
- there isn’t a jolt of ‘caffeine buzz’ of false energy.
- tea tastes better than coffee. truth be told... coffee does not taste 'good' (to me).
- tea doesn’t require the processed creamers that i put in coffee.
- tea can be accented with live herbs (ginger tea is nice).
- the water in tea nurtures the body, while coffee dehydrates the body.
- while herbal teas heal, coffee creates an acidic condition, favoring dis-ease.
- tea brings ease, while coffee brings sweat, tension, and jittery attention.
- if i’m easing through the path of life, on a flowing day trip, tea allows for balance & serenity.