by b. less
if a greater gift exists, this: (better than the rest)
if (it’s something wIe can do), the way to heal is
- according to webster’s dictionary (2014), to ‘bless’ is to provide (a person, place, etc.) with something good or desirable.
- it might be a thought, or a word, or a deed, but (the bottom line) is that, when we provide G∞dness, we Bless.
- we don’t have to save it until somebody sneezes.
- we don’t have to wait, until they ‘deserve’ our blessing.
- we don’t have to refer to books, or religions, or religious books, or codes, or guidelines, or rules, or regulations…
- we can (simply) Bless.
(we can get more with less)
 martino, j. (3.14-1.14). round trip © 2014 by wellnesseducation.us