by noplace l. ikehome
sub-atomic matter-waves are Here (then gone again)
maybe everything is everywhere and everywhen
space-time G∞d vibrations, like a brand-of-new (old) friend
maybe everyOne is everywhere and everywhen
· * what if time and space (itself) are illusions?
· * could life (itself) be a sensory play of Nonsense?
· * could all of us (unwittingly) be in-on the Big cosmic joke, completely caught-up in our roles, completely engaged at different levels of the same reality, and completely/perfectly resonating/interpreting each (apparently subsequent) evolution as only each individual observation point can?
· * can evolution (backwards) be a re-Volution? in other words, a process in which the small, independent, observer (‘i’) begins to See as ‘we’ – before re-Merging into the One, Whole, Complete, All, ‘I AM’?
· * is ‘evolution’ (spelled backwards) no-i-tu-love, which Is Love (Itself)?
· * could this Whole thing simply Be Love, Love-ing… manifesting as multiverses of apparently inter-independent, separate ‘parts’?
· * mustn’t the illusion of separation (differentiality, variety, etc.) give rise to the illusion of oppositicality?
· * if so, then there is no such thing as democrat/republican, up/down, male/female, left/right, good/bad, right/wrong, light/dark. maybe On(e)ly Love Is. maybe the I AM is simply I Amming.
 martino, j. (9.27-1.2013). everywhen. book 77: re-view © 2013. wellnesseducation.us. In-spired (in part) by “the elegant universe: superstrings, hidden dimensions, and the quest for the ultimate theory” by brian green.