by u. andi asone
who am i?
of what am i made?
why am i here?
* questions such as these are inherent to many in the human species. ..assuming, as we shall, that “i” am part of a “we” …that that “we” are part of an “I”… uh, weeeeeeeell…
we’ll figure it out. ..or not.
* the “who” of the small “i” is (according to halbert dunn and others) a swirling mass of Connected sub-atomic [non]-particles, Communicating on the most extra-ordinary of levels, precise (yet able to randomize), random (yet structured to a mathematically exacting degree), and Unified (even as we must perceive “separateness” in order to read this essay).
Life: the ultimate, paradoxical Whole, co-existing as the center of its own Uni-Verse, completely dependent, inter-dependent, and inter-independent.
* could it be that “we” are “I” in particularized form? ..does not “God” man-i-fest as “sonship”?
* could we, in the same exacting way that planets and comets commit to exacting trajectories when circling within circles, be Concentrated Energy?
* might it be akin to “All-ignment” when we Concentrate?
* could Allness ever fail to be but Its Own Be-ing-ness?
* without attempting to contemplate the All, maybe “we” are here for the purpose of Be-ing, which manifests as “beings who are doing” for the express purpose of slowing down into the unfolding LOVE experience?
* could All of thIs be LOVE, experiencing HE/Rself from the perspective of a particularized self, in order to Know HE/Rself at All?