break out your best chinaby suppe r. dish
break out your best china
put on your best dress
dance and sing and hug and swing and strive to do your best
there's a Knowing (deep inside) that nothing could be finer
there's no time to waste away, so
break our your best china
* if life is short, and
* if those closest to you matter, and
* if you matter, and
* if this can be a special occasion, and
* if every day is a holiday, and
* if every meal is a feast, and
* if you've ever regretted not...
in every-thing, with every-one, on every occasion, in every way...
break out your best china.