imagine if this lifetime was pre-scripted (to a degree). .imagine if, during the act, we had the freedom to "ad lib" here and there, just for the thrill of it.
imagine if the Source of All was All Good, and that there was nothing else outside of the ALL. .imagine if all of this (the relative world) was In-side, kind of like a mini-play.
imagine if every, single moment in the Play was an opportunity to play, and imagine if the resulting experience was an expanding experience for the All.
imagine if even the "bad" things were necessary, and imagine if the whole bad/good continuum was an entertaining fabric of human drama.
- would we feel pain?
- would we exist, in constant relationship to everything else?
- might we like move-ies?
- might we 'reflect' reality (with virtual reality games and reality tv)?
- wouldn't some of us have to play the role of the bad guy, in order for anyone to experience Good?
- wouldn't that mean that the bad guys were (really) good guys?
- wouldn't it be true that bad things were (actually) good things?
- wouldn't every-thing be a godsend?
((imagine if every-thing was a Godsend.))
graphics: alex grey art (top). .mel-lenny art (melanie marquis draws the yin/yang circles, often as doodles while sitting at her desk. .sketches, continua by lenny.