alternative title: 11 breaths
amid economic crises, political stag-nation, crime, war, and natural disaster...
- we had more choices than ever, in human his-story?
- we have more of a selection of music (and video) than any humans at any time, ever?
- we have more ways to communicate "i Love you!" than anyone has ever had?
- we could obseerve whatever we wanted to observe?
- we could hear whatever we wanted to hear?
- we could taste whatever we wanted to taste?
- we could feel whatever we wanted to feel?
- we could see whatever we wanted to see?
what if the show only lasted 11 breaths (77 seconds or so), give or take a few breaths.
what if we only had a few, tiny miliseconds to hold someone close, to treat someone well, to compliment, to praise, to support, to kiss, to Love?
what could we do with those 11 breaths?