- family is when your parents' arguments are (in Reality) -- expressions of Love.
- family is when your three sisters have already found their True soul-mates, and their relationships reflect the security and ease of Soul.
- family is ferries and boats and blocks and islands.
- family is weddings and funerals.
- family is brothers.
- family is kids.
- family is the embracing of kids as wisdom, and the embracing of kids as art, and the embracing of kids as the buffer of Love that allows parents the opportunity to say "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
- family is a walk around the park.
- family is a talk, around the porch, after dark.
- family is the for, in Forgiveness.
- family is the experience of caring for another's human needs and desires enough to determine whether (or not) to attempt to meet those needs and desires.
- family is a sense of allowing...
- family feels really, Really, REALLY Good.
- family spouts (a lot) about the "shoulds," -- but deep down inside, family wants each other to experience the variety and glory of his/her own way, at her/his own time, within her/his own "mystoryus" Play.
- family is much more than blood, and yet blood flows through family like energy through the meridians and chakras of the ocobodymind.
- family is kind.
- family Loves each other soooooooooooooo much that It Sees Beyond the jib-jab, It Sees Beyond the fear, It Sees Beyond the veil, and yes, It Sees Beyond all of this -- the illusion of separation.
- family is United...
and i take this moment to be thank-full, for all of those of you, for the friends and blood relatives that are the expression of family itself.
thank you -- for Be-ing, family.