Sunday, March 14, 2010

“It is your storybook, and you, my friend, are the master of its pages”


the title of this post is a sign of budding genius (or jeannie-us, as it were). 

it is a quote from someone (who will remain nameless) toward a buddy of his (who will remain nameless).  ..both of the young men are in their teen years, yet soooooooooo much wisdom is packed into life, nowadays.

while i did not create, invent, or recite this line, i'd like to echo it -- to you (and to my-self) -- so that wIe might wallow in its Eternal Splendor.

“It is your storybook... 
and you, my friend, are the master of its pages.”

sincerely,
-len

4 comments:

  1. Oh my dear...you beat me to the punch!!

    Love you,

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, jules!

    when you told me about this, i couldn't not post it.
    :)
    Love,
    len

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad, and very proud that you did!

    Love,
    Jules

    ...oh, and I sent a copy to two very special young friends

    ReplyDelete