“Now, your sins are For-Given” a soft voice said to me
“they are a flicker of illusion in your memory”
the best that you could do
“Now, your sins are For-Given” my pencil says to you
“in every moment, you have done the best that you could do”
(1) martino, j. (1-6.9-2004). book 26: twelve-sided mirror. © 2009 http://www.wellnesseducation.us/. modified 12-9-09.
assumption: “Love” is G∞d
1. in a Uni-Verse of Love, the experience of Love would be the ultimate experience. ..it has been said that Forgiveness is the Highest form of Love that can be experienced, here on the physical plane.
2. by expressing (Give-ing) Love, we experience (or re-ceive) It.
3. sins = mistakes
4. mistakes provide others with the opportunity to For-give, thereby offering others the opportunity to experience the Highest form of Love.
a "mis-take" is a Present of Love, in the present moment.
5. sins are no-thing more than love, backwards:
.......sins are (in effect) a cry for love.
..........sins are but a a backwards re-flection of Love, Love-ing.
.............sins are (All-ready) For-Given, Be-Cause they never existed in the First Place.
* this thoem wrote itself 2004, but is re-surrected now, in a time where it appears as if "confessing the sins of others" is in vogue. ..the thoem itself is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too deeeeeeep to even describe, so it just is what it is.
* the picture, above, is entitled "See-gulls, Be-ing" (santa rosa beach, fl., 2006)