by idont hava clue
energy is form-ing (in a Game of Let's Pretend)
what's a human (Be-ing) to do???
* if history has shown one consistent trend, it's that man has been, uhhhh, consistently wrong. ..then, man goes about the process of figuring out what's right (well, kinda).
* scientists, doctors, seers, prophets, bloggers...
* none of them can hold a candle to you, and your beliefs. ..you, yes you -- the most important information decoder in your YOUniVerse.
* you: a constantly changing, evolving, blossoming flower.
maybe... scientists and witch-doctors are crazies (sort-of like that lunatic in the mirror... oooops).
maybe the key to one's future lies in one's own thoughts, Now.
in any event, y/our thoughts (Now) determine how you feel, Now.____________________________________________________
* in a world where most of what we "know" is based upon what other people say, write and project... maybe it's time to trust our own intuitive Knowingness.
* i can't tell anyone anything about what's going to happen tomorrow. ..i can relate, however, that i've seen a lot of pollution (during my travels). ..i can also state that a lot of it was from plastic, wrappings, styrofoam, and other man-made substances that are not bio-degradable. ..where does all of the stuff -- all of the garbage that we throw away... where does it all go?
* just about anyone who takes a walk outside would admit that nature does a better job than man (when it comes to beauty, harmony and ease).
note: this post began with some kind of theme/idea, but then got wrapped-around itself and abruptly ended.
..it may end up as one of the many, many posts and thoems that you will never ever see, simply be-cause it never clicked.