Saturday, October 17, 2009

11 stories

we fell (eleven stories)
and landed in a dream
with confidence and worry (or, at least that's how it seemed)

experience the thrills, the chills, the agony, the glory
a journey of awakening:

we fell (eleven stories)
______________________________

* maybe life is a mystory, when "my = wIe."

* maybe life is a Dream-Story, and history is a mystery.

* if everyone did everything "right," and if everything always unfolded as desired, then we'd have no stories, and there's be absolutely no reason to play the game.

* maybe the "wrong" (along with the right) is what makes this dance a dance, tonight.

6 comments:

  1. If everyone did everything by my definition of 'right', I'd never learn anything.

    I used to have a good mate with a bit of paper on her wall that said:

    Yesterday is history;
    Tomorrow is a mystery;
    Today is a gift, that's why it's called the 'present'.

    Thanks for reminding me of that bit of paper (and my good mate)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, no one!

    what's not happenin' in NowHere land?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooo true, anonymous!

    we'd never have sunrises if we never had the illusion of darkness.

    thank you... for the present.
    :)
    len

    ReplyDelete
  4. In nowhere land, half-term holidays are not happening; my son hasn't been selected to audition for a west end musical because of his beautiful voice; my book is not almost done; my husband isn't being totally brilliant and supportive; and my daughter isn't growing into a thoughtful, beautiful girl who challenges authority just the right amount. Things couldn't be worse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, No One,

    when it comes to tongue-in-cheek, fun, One-liners, No One cracks me up more than you.
    :)
    when every-thing appears to be dismal, it's GREAT to re-Member that everything is going nowHere, fast, while No-thing is the matter, at all.

    by the same token, when the Play is juicy and delicious, it makes scents to get lost in the tastes, sounds, and scenes.

    Here: it's fall.
    Now: 11 stories.

    your yankee brothah,
    len

    ReplyDelete