Tuesday, September 15, 2009

...to the lovely ladies!

the title of this post is the second part of a line that is spoken every time that the boys get together in celebration of anything. ..it comes from an old military tradition that we've modified, and it goes like this:

(everyone's glasses are raised, and clinking together, and then one of us says...)

"the first toast of the night is always, ALWAYS... to the lovely ladies!"

with that in mind, ladies, i hereby present, to you, the flowers of pura vida:

























































































:



































5 comments:

  1. Since I consider myself a lady, let me say Thank You for sharing the beauty of Costa Rica with us!
    Glasses raised and I will toast to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. robertababy!

    welcome to lennyblogworld, a place located somewhere deeeeeep in the mind (whatever THAT is)...
    :)
    lenman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flowers - they're soooo beautiful. Thanks for sharing and reminding me of my favorite toast that I've heard so many times. Which brings me to the second toast of the night....to the men!

    Love,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Bro,

    Thank you for the gorgeous bouquet!!! (Might I add, the photography is EXCELLENT!)

    And the third toast of the night... "To whirled peas"!

    xoxoxo, me

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, jean & clare!

    if you ever want a week of relaxation, massage treatments, excursions, etc. consider a costa rica getaway.

    the group experience at pura vida is sensational.

    Love,
    len

    ReplyDelete