the game (All-ready) One 
by manny manny moore
the dance (already over)
the party (just begun)
the play (a step away, today)
the game (already One)
* it’s fun to watch a move-ie, as if it were happening in time.
* it’s dramatic, to see a play, as if it were real.
* it’s exciting to treat a sporting event as if it mattered.
* it's breath-taking to witness a sunrise/sunset, as if it actually were.
* it’s the best show on earth, when we can live life as if there are an infinite number of experiences, pre-paved by an infinite number of choices, set-up by an infinite number of thoughts.
* it’s a game of infinite variety, and it’s a diversified world of many, many more.
there’s no reason to win, because the Game is All-ready One.
 martineau, l. (8-8.1-2009). book 67: melt. © 2009 www.wellnesseducation.us. ..picture "son of a Sun" by abby williams (when she was 5?).