Saturday, August 1, 2009

happy marriage

because (according to this song) "we've only got One life"...

click play (below) -- and just sit back for a GREAT path-way to the altar

(you'll be happy you did)

_____________________________
the lyrics to "forever" by chris brown http://www.lyrics4all.net/c/chris-brown/u/forever.html



____________________
* special thanks to clare, for forwarding this must see link.

* this video is sooooo moving that it (momentarily) left me wanting to have a wedding. :)
it's a good thing that i don't have a steady girlfriend right now -- or i'd be calling willy n' judy and asking them to schedule another olympics.





.

2 comments:

  1. Len,

    This is a great way to celebrate!!!
    If you get the chance - listen to the song "I can only image" by mercyme. I had it played at my dad's funeral and want it played at mine some day - it's one of my favorites.

    See ya tomorrow,

    Love ya,
    Beaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bean-Bean,

    I found some old pics, from your 40th birthday slideshow (isn't that NEXT year?)...

    ...anyway...

    Look for a post with a Montgomery theme or "I can only imagine" as a title, or something like that...

    ...and allow image-i-nation to free flow.
    :)
    Love, Len

    ReplyDelete