by a. reflection
life is like a poem (in a Dance of space & time)
life is like the seasons, it’s a reason for a rhyme
* the title "no rhyme or reason" hints that something is arbitrary (which is a hint that this thoem isn't).
the same goes for the Connection between the couple (in the photo), which visually accentuates simple themes (dance, reflection, You-nion and momentarily reserved passion).
* the author, "a. reflection," is not so much a writer as he is a mirror.
* in the first line, "life is like a poem," the author embraces the idea that our journey is more symbolic and theatric than it is Real. ..life is like a Really, Big Play.
* "life" appears to happen within a "Dance of space & time," meaning that the illusion of doing happens here, in the relative world, complete with special effects like space and time.
* in the second line "life is like the seasons" we can get a sense of change, of movement, of cycles, of unfoldings...
* the phraze "it's a reason for a rhyme" re-cycles back to the title, hinting that there's a reason for no rhyme or reason.
* ...and that's all i've got to say about that.
1. martineau l. (6-29.1-2009). book 67: melt. © 2009 www.wellnesseducation.us. graphic from microsoft clipart.