by ima notta guru
“guru” is spelled G.U.R.U. (gee, you are you)!
…and, if All is (Really) One, then nobody needs a guru (outside of "him/herself") to give them advice on anything.
* if i seek a guru, i perpetuate the illusion of duality.
* if i seek to be a guru (teacher, seer, thinker, knower) then i perpetuate the illusion of duality.
* if i seek to change your mind (if i sound pompous, self-righteous, or argumentative), then i'm (momentarily, at least) embedded in the illusion of the dual/dream.
* if, however, i can meld with you,
...smile with you,
......dance with you, and
.........laugh with you…
(without needing to convince you of the righteousness of my "own" viewpoint)
in those (rare) moments, i’m experiencing a movement in the direction of Oneness.
thank G∞d for those rare moments.________________________________________________________
- even in a short thoem like this, one can sense the ego-ic perspective, trying to conceptualize it all (by teaching/learning)…
- ...and then one can feel a more Love-ing perspective, kicking back and experiencing It, All.
- forrest gump might say "maybe both are happening at the same time."