Saturday, April 11, 2009

primal howl



alternative title: "howler monkey or big foot?"



the primal howl of the costa rican howler monkey sounds like that of “big foot” (on steroids).



while you’d imagine a giant creature, the howlers are very small in stature. ..the howl, however, sounds like a big dog, barking-in-reverse (while inhaling). ..try it… you might attract of few neighbors. ..of course, they might be interested in more than just coffee.



:)



it must be the alpha male who resonates with the loudest howl. ..you can almost feel his pain and yearning as he begs for a bliss-full connection with a female howler.



he calls out into the forest:



“can you hear me?

..Can you hear me?

....Can you hear me? ..

........Can you hear me?

.............Can you hear me?

....................Can you hear me?”



----------------------------------------



analysis: the prime time to get primal is (probably) when you’re in your prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment