Friday, February 13, 2009

fate train



fate train



by fay t. rain



it’s “All aboard” the fate train



to take a little ride

to look through little window as the journey passes by

to doubt and Know, to stop and go, to Play with pleasure/pain

to love, to grieve, to come, to leave, to make believe:



fate train







.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

martino, j & martineau, l. (2-20.3-2008). book 58: side effects. © 2008 by wellnesseducation.us. graphics by microsoft clipart.

.

.

.

.



.

.

.

.





2 comments:

  1. I have a problem with this one.... cannot pinpoint why...
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sonia!

    Upon further review, I can see how this thoem could be perceived as "dark" in some ways. :)

    With thoetry, the writer (in this case, moi) doesn't think; and the writing just "happens." Oftentimes, I try to figure out what a thoem means (to me) after it is written. :)

    So...I went ahead and analyzed it, and put Lenny's full analysis on the poem-of-the-day section at wellnesseducation.us ...(as a page 2) of "20 February... fate train."

    Unfortunately, my analyses are usually more weird than my thoetry!
    :)

    ReplyDelete