'neau time like the Present (1)
by marti neaus (inspired by the 'neau net http//neau-net.blogspot.com/)
‘neau time like the Present
a time for rhyme and prose
life is Here & Now (this time), or so the story goes
* “ ‘neau time like the Present” has multiple meanings, of Course. ..let’s break it down:
* ‘neau time: anytime when the martineaus get together for a G∞d time. ..birthdays, anniversaries, re-unions, parties… even wakes and funerals would fall into this category. ..when any two ‘neaus are gathered together, it’s ‘neau time, baby!
above: steve & lenny martineau (circa de 2004?)
"we'll be there in 'neau time."
* ‘neau time: quantum physics tells us that “time” is a construct of relativity, and that time (as we ‘neau it) doesn’t exist. ..the best way to conceptualize this is the way that richard bach describes it, in chapter 8 of his book, “illusions”:
envision your life like a movie, like a d.v.d...
is yours a drama, an action-flick, romance, a my-story???
…anyway… the whole video is present, at any given moment. ..it isn’t really Real, but it becomes "reel" when we project it on a screen, and we get lost in our own Play. ..although we tend to view move-ies chrono-logically, we can choose to rewind (re-live the past), fast-forward (predict our future), etc. ..with newer videos, we can even choose different endings!
when we're "in" the movie, we experience (the illusion of) time. ..in Reality, the Play Is Whole. ..the whole concept of time changes, when all of the world is a stage.
questions to ask oneself:
1. have i ever watched the same movie, over and over? ..hmmmmmmmm.
2. what kind of an ending am i choosing, today?
3. if the Play is Really happening Now... and if i am the director (as well as the actor)... can't i influence the next scene?
according to eckhart tolle’ (in “the power of Now” and “a New earth”), the Present is a gift that allows us to connect with our Spiritual nature. ..have you ever noticed how “getting Present” is exhilarating?
addictions are addictive because of their present-centered rush. ..emotions cause us to “feel” in the present. ..orgasms are the ultimate example of sharing a present-centered moment.
we can become more Present, in a healthy sense, via meditation, prayer, breathing, yoga, exercise, love-making, art, poetry, etc., etc.
this thoem has reminded me of all of the martineau moments that have captured the essence of Presence. ..we (in the ‘neau) tend to experience Presents via laughter.
i’d like to take this moment to thank all of you out there (even you no-‘neaus), for sharing your Presents with me.
note: if everyone and everything is One, then (in Reality) there's 'neau such thing as a no-'neau.
-and that's a good thing to know.
PS: i’ve just changed the title of book 65 from “new(s)” to “ ‘neau news is G∞d news” (below):
1. martino, j. & martineau, l. (1-10.1-2009). book 65: ‘neau news is G∞d news. © 2009 www.wellnesseducation.us