when people change an eating behavior pattern (be it "fasting" or "juicing" or whatever), they often report that they "didn't feel hungry" -- after the initial stages.
what if, during our day-to-day lives, we eat for reasons that have nothing to do with hunger? ..what if we aren't (really) hungry?
what if we eat:
- because of the time of day, or
- when we are distressed, or
- because we are bored, or
- when we smell or see delicious food, or
- when we are around certain people/situations, or
- because it is available, or
- out of habit?
maybe... those who are fasting or juicing are simply paying more attention to how they really feel, in regard to hunger.
maybe... "increased awareness" a natural way to determine, what, when, where and how to eat.
- pictures by microsoft clipart (i don't know about you, but this post made me hungry!) :)