Sunday, November 9, 2008

your morning coffee

below: your (lucky) number, so they know where to bring your order


below: your coffee (note: here, you'd order a "long, white"). ..i haven't been drinking coffee, and it is ridiculously expensive, but how can you not order that?
























below: one of your views (note: you are barely awake, and they are already parasailing!! ..dude is silhouetted just above the mountain, to the upper-left of the duck)


note, too: you can double-click on any of these photos, and they should "enlarge" for you. ..if you like any of these photos, simply right-click, then click "save as," and it should save itself to your "my pictures" file.

8 comments:

  1. I love the poetry wall in the background of this picture. Also, the kiwi's serve "latte in a bowl" - who wouldn't like that? And, finally, have you had the ice cream? I reckon NZ ice cream is so smooth, it makes all other ice cream taste like it has sand in it. Go get some and tell me what you think.

    claude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Claude!
    .
    The poetry wall is GREAT, the long-white was GREAT, and today is my last chance to get some NZ ice cream.
    .
    Will it happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "ice cream excursion" led me to a cone of pistachio fig.
    .
    Deeeeelish!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Lenny, when did you give up coffee. That is not the Lenny I know. Besides I thought in Rhode Island you all drank coffee in your baby bottles. Coffee shake, coffee ice cream, coffee milk, coffee cake, coffee, coffee, coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice coffee, coffee soup, coffee sandwiches, coffee kabob, coffee salad...
    .
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ice coffee, coffee soup, coffee sandwiches, coffee kabob, coffee salad...
    .
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good it was worth saying it twice. Run to Fiji, Forest, run to Fiji.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...must have been the coffee.

    I hadn't had any for 2 months, but alas, I'm making some now, in Honolulu.

    :)

    ReplyDelete