Saturday, October 25, 2008

chiang mai bye-bye

in spanish, "goodbye" is pronounced "hasta luego," which (loosely translated) means... "until then" or "until we see each other again."
.
i Love the Universal-Connection idea that we've already met, and (of Course) we will meet again... Be-Cause We Are One.
.
......................................."Same Same, but different."
.
today, we had a farewell luncheon and we gave beth a small token of our appreciation for all that she's done for us on this add-venture.
.
so... in Honor of All of You.....

.
hasta luego becky, lauren, donna, kila, kay (and, pictured above, left-to-right, front to back, back to front [wow, that's a good title for a thoem]): suzi, elsa, melissa, rhonda & nicki, britta, tricia, jason, eliane, susan, beth, kim and linda.
.
since Big-innings = endings = Be-ginnings...


.
i'd like to close this post with a "hello" picture -- one that (for those who shopped) preceded soooooo many good buys.
.
hasta luego,
.
Love,
Lenny

5 comments:

  1. LOVED keeping up with your comings and goings this week. Happy continued traveling, Namasday, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lenny, I will be in Pattaya by 1:00 today (sunday). I am staying at dor-shada resort (www.dor-shadaresort.com) 38 235 870-884 under the assumed name of paul hokanson. I will treat you to an adult beverage!!
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna,
    .
    I'm somewhere in pattya (got here at about 1230 today). I'm at a place called the View Talay Holiday Beach Resort at Jamtien Beach.
    .
    I'll only be here for a couple of nights, and my # (allegedly) is 66 038 756 422. Room 110, if you get the front desk.
    .
    Don't you owe me a Guiness?
    .
    Kidding,
    Lenny
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay!!!!!!
    .
    How (in the world) are you? That phrase seems to have sooooo much more meaning, nowadays.
    .
    I hope that you are readjusting to Texas.
    .
    Only two more days in Thailand for moi.
    .
    :)
    .
    Len

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lenny, Thanks for the wonderful afternoon, I love to leave laughing. Have a safe and fabulous trip down under. BTW, I think YOU owe me plenty, man of no bahts.

    love and peace,
    d.

    ReplyDelete