Wednesday, September 24, 2008

new digs @ coconuts


when in a different country, one needs to experience different things.

i moved out of "cocooning," into a little bungalow at "coconuts," which is further down the beach at bo phut.

from the outside, it looks like this (left):





from the front porch, it's a waterfront view (below):


the room at coconuts is about half the price of the one at cocooning, and the dining entertainment is off the charts! fire shows, music, etc.
in addition to that, the boat for tomorrow's excursion leaves from the beach, just a blink away!
more to follow...




tomorrow.... the national park tour.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Len!
    I've picked up the phone to call you dozens of times & don't know why I haven't b/c you are definitely worthy of keeping in touch...please forgive. I'm glad that Clare fwd. this to me. The view looks incredible & you know that I agree w/ dwelling closer to the H20, so good move! From one "aquaholic" to another: I hope you have many safe & happy travels!
    Love,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cat!
    .
    My phone is off until sometime around Thanksgiving.
    .
    You'd LOVE the snorkeling!
    .
    The parrot fish were better in Aruba, though, so you've already seen some of the best.
    .
    Hope you are smilin,
    .
    Love,
    Lenny

    ReplyDelete