Tuesday, September 30, 2008

namaste ronald?????

"Namaste" is a term (often used in yoga) that, loosely translated, means:
.
* "the Divinity in me recognizes the Divinity in you," or
* "the Love in me recognizes the Love in you," or
* "the Oneness in me recognizes the Oneness in you."
.
...you get the idea.
.
when you greet someone with "Namaste," you are usually facing them. you bow slightly, in his/her direction, with your hands in the "prayer position."
.
in thailand, there's a whole lot of bowing going on.
.

nothing, however, could ever prepare you for this:



what do you think that ronald mcdonald is saying?


* the saturated fat in me recognizes the saturated fat in you?
.
* the wardrobe-challenged me recognizes the wardrobe challenged you?

* the processed me recognizes the processed you?

* the u.s. in me recognizes the u.s. in you?

* the bad-hair day me recognizes the bad-hair day you?

.

...and on, and on, and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment