by a. hundred
five or twenty-five percent
seventy is decadent
sixty, forty, twenty, ten
mix them up and try again
do a research study, fine
base the facts on yours and mine
base the facts on non-sense, yes
truth: (it’s anybody’s guess)
· 5% comes from heredity: DNA
· 25% comes from the environment
· 70% is random 
· …and, instead of trying to find a “cure,” the cancer companies use y/our donations to research which new drugs they might (try out, uh…) bestow upon unfortunate patients.
· …and there is absolutely no reason why we should trust the 5-25-70 numbers. the researchers might just be just hacking away, trying to come up with something that sounds viable. heck, the researchers might be “funded,” which means that their very job is to verify what the funders want verified.
· …because what if cancer is (mostly) mental? what if cancer is the product of fear (and his children): anxiety, worry, jealousy, envy, depression, anger, passive-aggressiveness, criticism, hate, violence, war…
· my take:
o 10% dna
o 25-50% environment
o 40-65% thoughts, emotions, and beliefs
can we “think” our way into cancerous situations? you already know that we can.
 martino, joal. (3.24-1.17). 5-25-70. book 78: dark days. © 2017 by wellnesseducation.us